David Kern - Week 9 & 10 at DNREC!
Today marked the last day of my internship, and it is very safe to say I will miss it. I have met many amazing researchers, biologists, collectors, and many others! Working under Dr. Ashley Kennedy has not only inspired me to further advance in the world of Medical Entomology, but to be the best student and person I can be.
These last two weeks we have been able to revisit bird-banding, check out many insect collections from the 80's, and enjoy many teambuilding activities!
I was also able to participate in the VBD Intern Symposium, where I got to share all of my awesome summer experiences with other interns, as well as see what other labs were studying!
This has been one of the best internships I have ever been a part of, and has truly taught me about a whole other world of entomology and public health!
Thank you NEVBD, DNREC, and everyone a part of this journey!
| Celebration of an Amazing Summer! |
Comments
Post a Comment