Reece Reckart: GCHD Last Post
Hey everyone, this has been quite the month, a lot of personal events happened and the start up of school is happening as well so I am sure everyone is quite busy. But don't forget to check yourself for ticks daily, remember the first 24 hours is the most important! The reason I bring that up is because we have the results back from our pathogen test and it really caused me to realize how many times over I could have contracted Lyme's if I wasn't doing my daily checks. This month was mostly just doing data analysis which is a crucial part of the process! It was really fun to help out at the Garrett County Health Department, I got to meet and connect with a lot of people who were able to help me with my job and I was able to help them in whatever way they needed as well, which I think is the most important part of these types of jobs, helping the community and building a level of trust with them so they are not scared to share their opinions and idea's with us! I really hope to do more work like this because it was just a great time all around.
Comments
Post a Comment